AFTER MOVING OUR CONFERENCE ONLINE FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS, WE ARE READY TO GATHER IN PERSON AGAIN.
Become a #CollectivePower2023 Sponsor Today!
Our annual conference, Collective Power 2023, will take place on April 15 at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts and draw participants from throughout the country–bringing activists and organizations together at a critical time for reproductive justice. Focusing on important issues around youth, low-income communities, and communities of color, our conference highlights the interconnections between reproductive freedom and a broad range of social justice issues.
Building on themes and strategy recommendations from our April 9, 2022 convening, Collective Power 2023 will challenge and resist the rising fascism and white supremacy we are experiencing, Please join us: Your sponsorship makes this event possible!
Share Your Message at #CollectivePower2023
From exhibit tables, registration and social media, conference participants will be able to engage with your organization and the vital work that you all do. And for the weeks leading up to conference, sponsoring organizations will be highlighted in promotional materials and on social media.
#CollectivePower2023 Sponsorship Levels
(based on non-profit organizational budget size)
In an effort to have our sponsorship program reflect our value of equity, we are offering the same benefits for all levels, and sponsorship amounts will be determined by organizational budget levels.
|Organizational Budget Size||Sponsorship Level|
All sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition as a sponsor in Collective Power emails to more than 10,000 activists
- Your name, logo, and a link to your organization’s website listed on the Collective Power website and on the #CollectivePower2023 page
- Promotion through Collective Power social media
- Opportunities to connect with event participants at exhibit tables (Exhibit table space is very limited so please secure your table as soon as possible.)
- Free registration code for 2 members of your organization*
*please register by March 15th to secure free registration