Collective Power 2024
Amherst, MA | April 12th-13th
Become a Collective Power 2024 Sponsor Today
After moving our conference online and virtual for several years, we are ready to gather in person again. Focusing on important issues around youth, low-income communities, and communities of color, our conference highlights the interconnections between reproductive freedom and a broad range of social justice issues.
Share Your Message at Collective Power 2024
From exhibit tables, registration and social media, conference participants will be able to engage with your organization and the vital work that you all do. And for the weeks leading up to conference, sponsoring organizations will be highlighted in promotional materials and on social media.
Collective Power for Reproductive Justice has a robust social media presence on platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, reaching thousands of followers.
Collective Power 2024 Sponsorship Levels (based on non-profit organizational budget size)
In an effort to have our sponsorship program reflect our value of equity, this year we are offering the same benefits for all levels, and sponsorship amounts will be determined by organization budget levels.
All sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition as a sponsor in Collective Power emails to more than 10,000 activists
- Your name, logo, and a link to your organization listed on the Collective Power website and on the Collective Power 2024 Conference page
- Promotion through Collective Power social media
- Opportunities to connect with event participants in person at exhibit tables (Event table space is limited.)
- Free registration code for 2 members of your organization *please register before March 15th to secure free registration*
Join us as a sponsor of Collective Power 2024: We'd love to have you onboard!
Your sponsorship allows us to continue offering educational, informative, and groundbreaking workshops and panels that will further the movement for reproductive justice through an intersectional lens.
Thank you for your continued support of Collective Power!
If you have any questions, please contact Brenae Anacacy at email@example.com