Collective Power Events
Collective Power Conference 2022
Call For Sponsors
AFTER MOVING OUR CONFERENCE ONLINE AND VIRTUAL FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS, WE ARE READY TO GATHER SAFELY IN PERSON AGAIN.
Become a #CollectivePower2022 Sponsor Today!
This year at our annual conference, we’ll be celebrating many milestones: our 40th anniversary, the retirement of our beloved Faculty Director Marlene Gerber Fried, and a complete rebranding! We would love to have you onboard as a sponsor.
Share Your Message at #CollectivePower2022
From exhibit tables, a virtual exposition hall, and collaboration in workshops, conference participants will be able to engage with your organization and the vital work that you all do. And for the weeks leading up to conference, sponsoring organizations will be highlighted in promotional materials and on social media
#CollectivePower2022 Sponsorship Levels
(based on non-profit organizational budget size)
In an effort to have our sponsorship program reflect our value of equity, we are offering the same benefits for all levels, and sponsorship amounts will be determined by organizational budget levels.
|Organizational Budget Size||Sponsorship Level|
Your organization can purchase one 6’ exhibit table space at $100 per table. Exhibit table space is very limited so please secure your table as soon as possible.
All sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition as a sponsor in Collective Power emails to more than 10,000 activists
- Your name, logo, and a link to your organization’s website listed on the Collective Power website and on the #CollectivePower2022 page on our website
- Promotion through Collective Power social media
- Opportunities to connect with event participants in our virtual exposition hall and in-person at exhibit tables (if your organization purchases one)
- Your name on the official #CollectivePower2022 tote bag mailed to conference participants
- Free registration code for 2 members of your organization*
- Access to the email addresses of conference participants who opt-in
*please register by March 1st to secure free registration